Autumn is not a reason to be depressed, but an excellent opportunity to walk around museums and culturally enrich themselves. We have selected three major exhibitions in Italy, which are worth to visit till the end of the year.
Art Week in Italy
For those who decided to relax on a beautiful island, and at the same time culturally enrich themselves and get acquainted with artists and art figures.
“ARTWEEK INTERNATIONAL” the international art project, which has already become traditional for Italy, will be held on the amazing island of Sardinia, in the wonderful old building of the Town Hall in Largo Carlo Felice street in 2017.
The Art Week is not only an exhibition, but also a contest in various directions (from painting to graphics).
for whom: for all representatives of the sphere of art.
MERCANTE IN FIERA – Autumn Edition 2017
MERCANTE IN FIERA – an annual exhibition of jewelry and antiques, there are more than 1000 exhibitors from around the world who take part in.
– for visitors who want to make interesting deals or acquire unique antiques;
– for collectors, designers, architects who are looking for pieces of art of a certain style or historical value;
– for heads of MICE agencies and MICE managers, whom this exhibition will help to be inspired for new projects.
Artissima 2017 – an exhibition of contemporary art in Turin, which presents exclusive works of famous galleries and successful artists, as well as talented beginners.
– for all representatives of the sphere of art
– for those who want to observe the work of masters and purchase their products;
– for those who are going to take part in the teambuilding tour and participate in thematic master classes in the exhibition.